Spotting in Gdansk

...różne na temat naszego lotniska
Awatar użytkownika
Cani
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: Cani » wtorek, 18 kwie 2006, 07:44

Hi Kristoffer,

it is really nice to read that you are going to visit our airport and wanna take some pictures here. Kris, to spot here you should have a special pass that everyone of us has one. Of course you don't have any. Do not wring Kriss. If you really want to spot and take some pics you can ask one of us to help you with that. Every one of use can invite one people to spot with use and we of course help you with this with pleasure.
Here you have all of the great spotting places and picture samples from every of indicated places http://www.epgd.net/spotting.htm
To get to the airport from Sopot you have to go to tran station Gdansk-Wrzeszcz using SKM trail (ticket price is 2,80 PLN/one way). At the train station is a lot of bus stops. You have to find the one wher bus 110 stops. Use this bus if yopu want to got to the airport and get out of the bus at the last bus stop which is situated just close to the passenger terminal (ticket price is 2,80 PLN/one way - if I remember that well).

Last but not the least ... radio scanners are alowed through Polish country so do not hesitate to use one of them visiting us.

Coud you write please the exact date of your coming here to Gdansk? If you wanna have some more information call me using my mobile: +48 (country code) 604 497105.

Best regards
Tomek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Cani
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: Cani » wtorek, 18 kwie 2006, 19:49

Backwards pisze:Thanks for the information. :)

I'm comming to Gdansk 25. april and will return to Norway again the following saturday 29. april. Since it's a school trip most of the days are packed with stuff for us to do so I am not sure which day I am able to spot, but probably not before maybe friday or saturday before our plane leaves at 18:30.

Nice school trip I have to say :D So if you have a darmowe time during your staying here do not hesitate to contact one of us. I am sure every one of us will help you taking some pictures at the airport. Be waiting for you there :wink:
Obrazek

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
chavez
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: chavez » wtorek, 18 kwie 2006, 23:03

Hi Kris, as our airport is not huge, 200mm 35mm lens is quite enough to use at each of our spotting locations.
Take a look at our arrivals table to see at what times of the day there is most to spot. Column header is a day of April.

Greets

przyb
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: przyb » wtorek, 25 kwie 2006, 06:45

It's 25th, so you're probably already in Gdansk. :wink: But just to let you know, we have a new map of the airport on our website, with all the best spotting locations indicated. You can find it here: http://www.epgd.net/spotting.htm

Wróć do „Ciekawostki związane z EPGD”